Wednesday, February 9, 2011

INDIANA WANTS ME...



Lord we would love to go back there....









Fort Wayne downtown...ooh...missin' it.
We want to come home. We need jobs...anyone anywhere anytime...if you know of any jobs in the Fort Wayne area...even part time...Jeff and I could make it on two part time jobs...we need to just come home...we miss everyone, everything and need to be back with the part of the world we know and love.
Thanks.
I know, we are brain dead...but we love our Indiana...it is home...fond memories...and it feels right.
Virginia is for lovers...we love it here...it is a wonderful place to visit...we will miss our family here sooo much...to much happened at once for us to be able to settle here, I guess...hopefully, by April...unless a miracle or two happens here and we become wealthy by then!!! :) Hey, Miracles happen! :)

1 comment:

hoosiergirl said...

OMG I love reading your posts!!! I can't wait to read back further! You have been doing this a long time! Great outlet isn't it!!! I don't know if you have tried BLOG FROG, but I have a link on my blog on there...Its a fun page and the gist of it is "blog hopping". It is fun!

I am getting ready to read your 2008 adventures! And just so you know, it isn't depressing! That is why I love blogging...its YOU and your life...it is your outlet and it gives people a chance to see you!

HUGS and enjoy This Roller Coaster called life :D