Saturday, October 1, 2011

The first day of October 2011.


Such a great day!!!

Today is the first day of the rest of my life.   I am turning over 
a new leaf...optimism.   Pessimism has not been good for me.   
(Actually, I don't feel like I have been pessimistic...however, 
I have been down...I am changing my attitude...or working on it.)  
It has been a good day.   I am so excited.  I have found contact 
information for a friend I met in England.   I hope to hear from 
her soon.   I heard some of conference.  Hopefully, more tomorrow.
Life is good.   Jeff has been offered a part time job.   It isn't 
enough money for everything, however, there have been many
other possibilities come up this week.   All in all...
ALL IS WELL...or getting there.

2 comments:

hoosiergirl said...

YAY! So good to hear! It is so hard to be optimistic...it takes work! It's easy to get lost in all the things to be negative about...I know that all to well too!

Hang in there! You know, just as your blog title says, "Life is a Roller Coaster" It can be a fun ride or terrifying :D

Much love and hugs!!!

Sam and Laura Zollman said...

We all have our moments when we just need to vent, so everything you have posted before has been just that. You are in no way a pessimist. All the same, it is wonderful to hear that you have an optimistic view.

Good luck on the job!!! And I am happy to hear that you are having a great day. Take care!