Sunday, September 30, 2012

I GOT THE JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You know the saying...the road to .... is paved with good intentions.   Well, my intentions for this blog are great...not surfacing tho!  AHHHHHHHHH!!!    All is going ok in the Murphy household.  I hate to say that for the simple fact things can turn on a dime!  UGH.  
I got a job...or should I say the job I was working has turned into a full time benefited job.   I am happy...Jeff is happy...Penelope is happy and now I have to go forward and show myself I can do this.   I love the job...there is A LOT to do.   I am up for this.   Everyone else has complete faith in my abilities.   I do too...however, with all the kind words and comments I have gotten I have to be able to get in the door of the office first.   (since I have such a big head from all the compliments  lol)    I start tomorrow morning.   YAHOO!!!!!!   Heavenly Father knows the best...I have faith in His time table...most of the time...I am repenting.  :)  

No comments: