Sunday, November 11, 2012

Give up??

Does anyone really read these blogs?    I love reading the blogs, however, my life is so...well, life...I am not sure I need a blog...and who really cares?  
I lost my uncle Saturday morning.   He had lived a long good life.  He was a good man.   He loved his family and the Lord.   Death is still a sting to me...reminds me of the scripture..."oh death where is thy sting"   I wonder sometimes if I don't have enough faith.   I don't doubt he is in a better place...still living just not here...however, I feel bad for the family...and all those who love him.   I wanted to be able to go to represent the family on this side of the U.S.    I wanted to be able to be there for my Aunt and cousins.   It isn't going to happen.   They will be fine without me...will I be fine without seeing them?    I love them.   There are just the two girls left...my mom and her baby sister.   Life has gone so fast.   Enough of my blabbering.   Hugs to everyone.  

No comments: