Sunday, January 8, 2012

It's Crying Time Again...UGH

Well, here I go again.   For the last nearly a week I have been sooooo weepy.  ANYTHING sets me off.  I can sit somewhere laughing or having a good time and all of a sudden I begin to cry.  I think of something that reminds me of someone or a good, sad or bad experience and there I go.   It is quite unnerving actually.   I am getting old.  I blame my weirdness the last 5 years or so on one thing...when it is over...well I hope I am better because if I a not...maybe I just am nuts!  ugh.

I have always heard crying relieves stress...I should be very stress free then!  :)   I have to say to the fact above...the chemistry of crying relieves stress...it does not, however, put that ice cream cone back together...and that just isn't fair!!! ugh.  :D

No comments: