Monday, January 26, 2009

Happy, Happy Birthday!


Today is Cherie's birthday! It's her 50th (shhhhhhhhhhhhh) She's not really that happy about it, but I am happy that she's here in my life. She's the most wonderful thing in my life. I truly mean that, too. I know I could really go crazy with all the accolades to her, but I really do love her. She's my best friend. It is amazing to have someone who loves you unconditionally. She deserves the very best that life has to offer. We've had our share of ups and downs over the past several years, but we're still here. I'm so glad to have this day to celebrate her. If you get a chance, leave her a wonderful birthday wish. I love you my favorite. Moochies and loves. Me.

1 comment:

Shawna said...

I hope you had a great day! Grace was a little sad that I sent your card without something from her. I told we could send you a picture another time! She loves her Aunt Cherie - we all do!