Friday, January 16, 2009

Loving Icicles


Icicles! I remember being a kid and loving it when an icicle would hang down from the roof...or somewhere. We would break them off and suck on them holding them in our gloves or mittens. Well, these past few days...I know what it is like being an icicle. I am sure when that warm tongue touched the icicle it felt wonderful and said thank you human for picking me to warm up! hahahaha.
To make a long blog short...it has been cold and I love having somewhere warm to be. Jeff said yesterday to me..."You know I am so glad we have these walls to protect us from the cold outside." We had just come home from being out. I guess we learn appreciation for things in many ways. I am done appreciating being warm...but...Thanks Heavenly Father for warmth. And PLEASE keep everyone warm especially during this horrible cold spell.
It really wouldn't take long to freeze outside so stay inside will ya?

1 comment:

Cherie and Jeff said...

I love you my little icicle! HA.